Tuesday 6 April 2010

Photographs 2

I attempted to lodge the 'snowball' into the tree. The idea was a good one, but again, once the photographs have been uploaded onto my computer it is clear that the sellotape is evident for all to see.



I put the ball next to this tree purely because I liked the texture of the bark.





I wanted the audience to be drawn to the ball in this picture but i wanted them to be able to focus on the surrounding areas too. That is why it is taken at a distance and not in the center of the action. I wanted it to have a 'where's wally?' kind of effect but in a snowball kind of... what is that up that tree kind of way. I really like it. I enjoy the black and white too.




Gemma Round

This is the image I have chosen to select as my image of the day. This is Gemma Round (2010) I like it as it was purely coincidental that she, herself ended up in the image, whilst avoiding dog poo. It made me smile. I also like the bright flowers contrasting against the cool white, with a strip of intense green seperating two different areas of dry, musty brown land.

No comments:

Post a Comment