Tuesday 6 April 2010

Bubblewrap time again...

I am writing this entry before my Oxford gallery/museum ones as I am about to venture out into the local community with my ball, for the first time. I just want to test it out and get a feel for what I want to do, how i could do it better etc. So, armed with petrol, a flask of tea, biscuits and a willing to go on an adventure best friend I will go off.

Here are my latest ball pictures. As you can see, it has grown in size. I could tell it had gotten quite a lot bigger, when I carried it through the door and grazed both of my arms as I under anticipated its size.











This one makes me LAUGH.


In the same way that this does.But I like the way none of my face is visible at all. It is apparent how giant the ball is now and I feel as if I have an abnormally large alien head.If I was to venture down the surrealism route I could experiment with constructing a face upon this ball.


The son of a man by René Magritte.

No comments:

Post a Comment