Monday 26 April 2010

Bumble Hole

The aim today was to see a place i was familiar with, but in a different way. In order to gain the best potential from it for my art.

Addison (2003) agrees saying,

"A freshness of vision is required to see beyond stereotyped views of continuity and progression in order to extend the scope of the debate about transition" (Addison, 2003, p33)

I wanted to see it with fresh eyes.

I wanted to be creative with the surroundings. In order to do this, I needed to use my imagination as creativity and imagination go hand in hand.

"Imagination is definitely a key part of creativity. But are all imaginative ideas creative?"
QCA, 2004, P7)

I have learnt that people's perceptions of creativity vary as there is no generally accepted defintion. For me it is about freedom and expression as well as perception.I know that peoples imagination is different from the next persons. It is what is gpoing on in your head so who can tell you that that is wrong?


Here are the photos from the day...












References
Addison B, Burgess L (2003) Issues in art and design teaching. Routledge - Falmer. Oxon.
QCA (2004) Creativity, Find it, Promote it. QCA. London.

No comments:

Post a Comment