Tuesday 6 April 2010

Kinver

On our way back home we went through Kinver. I took the image underneath are myself and Gemma often stop here when we are passing through and have our flask of tea and biscuits under the clock tower.Today was no different. I am indifferent about the image,as i think the ball is dwarfed by the grand clock tower, but if it was zoomed in upon it, the tower would not be visible and it would be as if the image was taken of the ball on a bench. This is why i feel it does not work.
Yummy :)



I saw this as we were walking back to the car and thought it was funny so being a Rachel I took a picture.
I took this picture after i got back to the car and realised i had left my car keys on the restaurant table, so Gemma kindly went back to retrieve them whilst I turfed my bag out to no avail.


No comments:

Post a Comment