Tuesday 2 February 2010

Take 2.

The next example i tried worked a lot better and the pattern of the lace was more evident. I left the metal, again with the tights over it, in the green house and this seems to have benefited the overall effect.

It is not as prominent as i would have desired it to be and i feel this is partly due to the fact the surface i placed it on could not have been entirely flat. I know this due to the inconsistency in the pattern and a high level of rust at one end, leading me to believe the water ran to one end.

It is still something i want to experiment with, i now need to find somewhere that i can purchase cheap, scrap metal from to test out my ideas until i find the best way to go about other pieces.





2 comments:

  1. WOW, it looks gorgeous on these photos!
    Taz said to look for fabricators or welders, perhaps use yell.co.uk. I also thought you could use Freecycle?
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have just signed up for freecycle. I am waiting back for a confirmation email and will explore yell.co.uk. Thank you Sarah :)

    ReplyDelete