Monday 31 August 2009

Redcliffe The Greatest Place Around

I just wanted to include these images of a place local to where i am staying called Redcliffe. It is situated near Narangba, A surburb of Brisbane and for the last few years it has been one of my favourite places ever.

I am not really a fan of the beach, i dont really love the whole playing in the sand and splashing in the sea thing. But i adore this place. To me it is a special place. It is tranquille and peaceful and you can easily get lost in it's beauty. I could drive up to here everyday and still not get bored as there is always something new and beautiful to discover.

Here are some of my favourite photographs.

Redcliffe, QLD, AUS.

















1 comment:

  1. Awesome!Please visit my site http://articlesbylakambini.blogspot.com/ :)

    ReplyDelete