Wednesday 23 September 2009

From the Skies

This blog documents the long flight home from Brisbane to Birmingham. I took all the photos from my seat whilst aboard the three planes it took me to get home. I loved looking out of the window to see the beauty that was outside.

I particularly like the way the pictures show the change in the day and almost the weather. with almost total darkness featuring, sunrises, sunsets aswell as cloudy skies and clear crisp ones too.

For some countries eg Russia there are more pictures. This is deliberate showing that i spent more time going over that then anything else. You may also wonder why Germany and England look so different considering they are so close. There was a 5 hour wait in between.


BRISBANE, AUSTRALIA



TAIPEI, TAIWAN,



RUSSIA,EXACT LOCATION UNKNOWN






>

FRANKFURT, GERMANY


BIRMINGHAM, ENGLAND





3 comments:

  1. The Taiwan picture looks so different to all the others! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. :)
    it's so good someone made me a title with it in. hehe thank you x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, even Brum looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete